Gas Appliance Servicing
If you have a gas appliance, such as a gas fire, a gas cooker, or a gas boiler, Bumblebee Plumbing & Heating can service your appliance to a high and Gas Safe standard.
Every servicing job undertaken by one of our trusted gas engineers complies with current safety standards. Once a boiler service has been completed, we make sure everything is accompanied by the appropriate paperwork.
Why do you need annual appliance servicing?
- Ensures your appliances are safe and working efficiently.
- Covers safety check of the flue.
- Full inspection of the installation of appliances.
- Check pipe-work for tightness and any faults.
- Keep your gas safety records up to date.
- Record any defects and faults found.
- A full record of any work and servicing carried out.
Gas Safety Record
Our team of gas safe engineers will carry out an inspection and issue a Gas Safety Record for the boiler and other gas appliances. Our team will advise at the inspection if any faults or defects are found and if any work needs carrying out.
If you need help with the maintenance of gas appliances or boiler service, get in touch with us today, and our gas safe registered engineers would be more than happy to help.
We also provide customers in the Warrington area with convenient and early reminders by text, phone, or email telling them when their next annual boiler service is due.